Friday, June 24, 2011

Peak's and valleys.. PTSD



PTSD...after many years it's still there...WHAMO... it's hit and has left me dazed, again and again.

Nobody knows what to say, what to do... take these pills...now let's forget about it, they say.
Huh?
I am lost...dazed...here somewhere, begging for help. Yet, why ask for help if there is none available right now? It's like asking for something one will never, ever be able to have. Fruitless.
What will become of the many souls we have coming home from "assignments" in areas of "conflict?" How will we help them if we do not get better at this?
I am one...or few. They are very,very many...who is going to help the wailing souls?
Oh, yes... the pharmaceutical companies will befriend them, for a price.
Where's the human hand in this, the one that can soothe if only it knew how? Why are so many just "ducking out" of their "calling" to help?
I have been screaming for help. I am told to take a pill...or two..maybe even three, if needed.
Can't you see the neglect? The failure to respond to other human beings? Where are you?
PTSD...and I struggle one with another, to see who will win. I cry, I pray, I hope, I wait...I crouch, I hide, I'm numb, I die...inside. I am an empty shell... now.
You could have helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment